Wednesday 18 February 2015

CHANEL | Les 4 Ombres Palette | Tissé Vénitien








I recently went on a massive shopping spree and picked up this little beauty from House of Fraser. As soon as I tried these colours I knew I'd be walking out the shop with this in my hand! 

I picked this because of the smokey and metallic shades, and I know metallic shades make my blue eyes stand out. I was however unsure of this at first as I never use blue eye shadows but I thought I'd go out my comfort zone and try something different.  

This palette is available here or at any other high end make up stores. You can get this palette in other shades and they also come in different effects, matte, satin, and metallic. They also glide on smoothly and don't crease. It is a little pricey at £40 but every girl needs to splurge and this definitely is worth the money. This palette is a compact size with a good sized mirror and comes with two eye shadow applicators and a black Chanel sleeve. 

Do you have a Chanel palette and if so which one? Would love to know other ones I can try out! 







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig