Saturday 28 February 2015

February Favourites




I can't quite believe it's almost March already. This year seems to be flying by so far so here are my February monthly favourites!  I have already mentioned three of these products in other blogs so i'll link down below where to find these instead of repeating myself again.

Colab dry shampoo and Chanel perfume | More information on these items and links to buy can be found by clicking here.

Fleur de Force | The Glam Guide | More information on this book and links to buy can be found here.


Bourjois Rouge Velvet Lipstick | This is probably one of the most perfect red lipsticks I have ever owned! It has a stick applicator which as you can see is a lot different to other lipsticks you've seen before. It glides on smoothly and dries matte. I wore this out one night and it didn't budge at all. I am just in love with this perfect lipstick! This comes in different colours too so definitely go and check the rest out! 


Soap and Glory Arch de Triumph| Eyebrow and Highlighter | I purchased this quite a while ago now and completely forgot I had it! During all of February I haven't had a day when I haven't used this. I have quite light eyebrows so I found it difficult to find a eyebrow product which didn't make me look like a clown! This though is the perfect shade for me and I highly recommend this, along with it's highlighter which gives your brow bone the perfect lift it needs. 

GOSH Liquid Gel Eyeliner | I wasn't sure when I bought this product as I usually buy high end products but it was 2 for £10 so I couldn't really go wrong. I purchased the black and purple liquid gel eyeliner, and I haven't stopped using them since. The black liner is in my everyday makeup routine and it stays on the whole day! It takes a while to get off too it's that good, I am in love with this and I recommend it even as a starter eyeliner for someone who hasn't used liquid eyeliner before! 

Ted Baker Purse | Unfortunately I can't find this online but Ted Baker do a gorgeous range of purses which are just as perfect as the one I have. I go through purses a lot so I knew with my Christmas money I had to buy an expensive one that would last me a long time. I searched for a good month before I found this beauty! It's the perfect size and rose gold, what more could a girl ask for? 

My Valentines day gift | This may just look like a plain blue book to you, but to me this is the most thoughtful gift I have ever received. My boyfriend is a singer/songwriter and every weekend when I watch him perform I usually ask about what songs they were and what they were about. Now, I don't need to do that. He has wrote down for me all the songs he has ever written, well the good ones, and wrote about the people who inspire him the most when songwriting. Also, there is a few love letters in there too. What a sweetheart. I will always keep this close to my heart. You can check him out on Soundcloud and Youtube.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig